Welcome to Internet Parody.We will entertaining you always

Friday, March 18, 2011

What's that smell when have a sex???

Link:http://sn.im/27n8z8


This is the video parody by Josh Rimer. The original song is what the hell by Avril Lavigne. This video is perform when a people want have a sex with his girlfriend but he say what the smell.

Lyrics:

Rumor has it that you're really good in bed (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
I heard it from a friend of a friend (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
So I thought I should see if he was right or wrong (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
And that's why I decided to spoof this song (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

I'm on my knees
Ready to please
Then suddenly
I smell something a little bit funky

All I want is sex, but now I'm thinking what's that smell
All I want is to mess around but now I'm starting to have doubt
If you don't clean, if you don't wash, I can't do it baby baby
All I want is sex, but now, woah what's that smell

What... what... what... what's that smell?

So what if you've been with a million guys? (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
Your coochie still shouldn't be swarming with flies (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
It's getting so bad that it's starting to burn my eyes (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
Something is rotting and it's coming from between your thighs

You smell like cheese
Full of disease
I mean really
Open up the window, I just need a bit of a breeze

All I want is to back out cuz I'm thinking what's that smell
All I want is to scream and shout, cuz I just threw up in my mouth
If you don't know, if you don't think, that you stink, well baby baby
Tuna fish and puppy chow, woah what's that smell

I don't care if you are good in bed cuz
I don't want that want that near my head and
I feel like I was misled cuz
It smells like something's dead

All I want is you to get out, cuz I'm not going near that smell (near that smell)
All I want is to air it out, cuz now it's like sauerkraut (it's like sauerkraut)
All I wanted was to plow, but wow, holy crap what is that smell
All I want is you out, and now I really have no doubt (that you don't clean)
That you don't clean, (no) and you don't wash, (no) I can't do it baby baby (that you don't clean)
All I wanted was sex, but wow, woah what was that smell


Online Reference:

"Avril Lavigne What The Hell Music Video Parody"youtube.com, JoshRimer, Retrieved 8 Jan 2011.
back to top